Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance suspense as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find the Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them. And you can always subscribe to my monthly newsletter, so you won’t miss a thing!
Lady J x
- Review – The Flower Arrangement (Pursuit of Love) by K.C. Carmine
- Review – The Many Loves of Sarah Brennan by Vikki Alexander
- Review – Wild Hearts (Bay Hearts Book 1) by Caz May
- Review – Diary of a Shy Backpacker by Bruce Spydar
- Review – Unprotected by Billy Porter
- Review – A Mermaid’s Tears by J.C. Seal – Featured in Children of War
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.