Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance suspense as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find the Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them. And you can always subscribe to my monthly newsletter, so you won’t miss a thing!
Lady J x
- Review – A New Family For Christmas by Tirza Schaefer
- Review – Soulmates by B.J. Smyth
- Review – Take Me Home by Hudson Lin
- Book News (oh, and authors are human too…
- Review – The Great Santa Showdown by Glenn Quigley
- Review – Let Your Hearts Be Light by Fae Quin
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.